Your privacy is important to us
§ 1 Definitions.
1) Data Controller – the controller of personal data within the meaning of Article 4(7) of the RODO, which herein is the Seller.
2) Cookie – a small piece of information stored by the server on the User`s computer, which can be read by the server when the User reconnects from that computer.
3) Personal data – personal data concerning Users collected witihin the use of the Store/Newsletter/ in connection with the Seller`s activities conducted through the Store.
5) RODO – Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
6) User – a customer using the Store.
§ 2 Preliminary issues.
Data Controller independently determines the purposes and means of processing Personal Data.
§ 3 Purpose and legal basis for processing Personal Data.
Personal Data are processed on the basis of:
1) placing and processing of the Order in the Store – processing takes place on the basis of Atricle 6(1)(b) RODO and is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
2) answering a question via the contact form avaiable on the website – processing takes place on the basis of Atricle 6(1)(b) RODO and is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
3) providing advice via an online chat with a Consultant - processing takes place on the basis of Atricle 6(1)(b) RODO and is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
4) setting up an Account in the Store - processing takes place on the basis of Atricle 6(1)(a) RODO – the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data;
5) Newsletter and related (on the basis of consent granted in accordance with Article 7(5) of the Terms and Conditions) commercial and marketing information – processing takes place on the basis of Atricle 6(1)(a) RODO – the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data; the Seller sends Newsletter only to persons who have confirmed their subscription and expressed their wish to receive commercial or marketing information;
6) evaluating the Products and the Store/Seller by the User – processing takes place on the basis of Atricle 6(1)(a) RODO – the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data; processing takes place in order to receive a survey examining the level of satisfaction with purchases; consent may also be given in order to perform evalutation on other websites, in which case, however, the User`s Persnal Data are processed on the basis of a separate consent given by the User to the relevant third party;
7) marketing of the Data Controller`s own Products and services – processing takes place on the basis of Atricle 6(1)(f) RODO – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data;
8) asserting and defending the rights and claims of the Data Controller, the data subcject or a third – processing takes place on the basis of Atricle 6(1)(f) RODO – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.
§ 4 Data collection and processing.
1. The Seller in the Store collects and stores the following User data, including Personal data such as:
1) information provided by the User:
a) during the registration of the Account, placing and processing the Order and complaints concerning the Products (incl. name, surname, delivery address, other contact details);
b) by means of forms avaiable on the website;
c) during/in connection with the provision of Advice (incl. data on health status, possible skin problems, used preparations);
2) data collected automatically by the Data Controller, which may (not necessarily) include:
a) identifiers of the devices used by Users and their parameters, such as resolution, screen size and device status e.g. a screen orientation, network connection status;
b) other unique identifiers e.g. an IP adress;
c) information about the browser used by the User;
d) information on the User`s use of the Store, including any searches the User have made.
2. Personal data are processed in the Data Controller`s ICT systems.
§ 5 Use of Data.
The data indicated in Article 4 above, including Personal Data, are processed by he Data Controller in order to provide Users possibilty to use the Store and to ensure the efficient functioning of the Store, including:
1) the execution of Orders;
2) providing advice;
3) Newsletter (with the consent of the User);
4) providing assistance for the User;
5) analysis of the activities undertaken by Users in the Store.
§ 6 Disclosure of Personal Data.
The Seller shall not transfer collected Personal Data to other entities unless the obligation to do so results from generally applicable laws or when the Personal Data are needed in order to provide services for Users, for specific purposes and on the terms described below:
1) entities entrusted with the processing of Personal Data belong to category of infrastructure solutions suppliers and technical suport service providers; these entities may process Personal Data in accordance with RODO in a third country; these entities may also use further entities to process Personal Data in a third country;
§ 7 Period of processing Personal Data.
§ 8 Rights and information concerning Users.
(1) The purpose of the RODO is to ensure that each individual has the possibility to control the processing of Personal Data concerning hi mor her. The User (natural person), whose Personal Data are processed by the Seller in connection with his/her use of the Store, has the right to access to his/her Personal Data and the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of Personal Data – to the extent and under the conditions set out in Articles 15, 16, 17 and 18 of the RODO respectively.
(2) Right to access to Personal Data – the User (natural person) has the right to obtain information concerning a.o. which of his/her Personal Data are processed, the purposes of the processing and had the right to obtain a copy of Personal Data undergoing processing. An individual may turn to the Seller with request for information wheter the Seller proceess Personal Data concerning him/her
(3) Right to erasure Personal Data (right to be forgotten) – the User (natural person), has the right to indicate the Seller which Personal Data should be erased and the circumstances justifying the requested erasure of Personal Data, e.g. Personal Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; Personal Data have been unlawfully processed. The right to erasure of Personal Data may be exercised in cases when the Seller has no legal basis for processing.
(4) Right to data portability – the User (natural person) has the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. A request for transffering Personal Data may be made by the User in relations to Personal Data concerning him/her. The information shall be transffered in a form of a digitial file in manner that ensures the security of its transmission.
(5) Right to restriction of processing – the User (natural person) may indicate that the prerequisites set out in Article 18 of RODO for restricting the processing of his/her Personal Data have occurred, e.g. the Seller does not need certain Personal data, there are no prerequisites for further processing, and the User (natural person) requests that operations on his/her Personal Data be stopped or not deleted.
(6) Right to rectification of Personal Data – at any time when the need arises, the User (natual person) may inform the Seller about changing his/her Personal Data. The User (natural person) has the right to request from the Seller to rectify inaccurte Personal data concerning him/hero r to complete his/her incomplete Personal data.
(7) Right to object – the User (natural personal) has the right to object at any time to the procesing of Personal data concerning him in an automated manner, including profiling and also to object to processing of his/her Personal Data for marketing purposes (if any). An objection to processing of Personal Data may be lodged e.g. at the registered office of the Seller, by letter to the address of the Seller1s registered office or by e-mail to: email@example.com.
(8) The User (natural person) whose Personal Data are processed by the Seller has the right to lodge a complaint to the lead supervisory authority – the President of the Office of Competiotion and Consumer Protection (contact- UODO), if he/she considers that the processing of his/her Personal Data violates the provisions of the RODO.
(9) In cases where consent to process Personal Data are required and the Seller obtains such consent, the User (natural person) whose Personal Data are processed by the Seller has the right to withdraw consent at any time without any negative consequences. Withdrawal of consent for the processing of Personal Data is possible only in cases where consent is the exclusive legal basis for the processing of Personal Data (e.g. it is not possible to withdraw consent for the processing of data when they are processed for the purpose of the Seller's investigation of claims related to the User's use of the Shop).
(10) All consents are given voluntarily and can always be withdrawn. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the Seller's right to process Personal Data until it is withdrawn.
(11) At any time (during the Seller's operating hours), if you wish to obtain additional information relating to the protection of your Personal Data or wish to exercise your rights, you may contact the Seller by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 9 Safeguards.
The Seller shall apply appropriate safeguards, technological and management processes to protect Personal Data from loss, theft, unauthorised access, use or modification.
2. Cookies are used for:
1) facilitate the use of the Store while browsing;
2) further recognition of the User in case the Store is reconnected to the device on which Cookies have been stored;
3) the creation of statistics which help to understand how Users use the websites, which enables the improvement of their structure and content, in particular statistics created by Google Analytics (for details, see below section on Google Analitycs);
4) adapting the content of the Store to specific User preferences and optimising the use of the websites, adapted to the individual needs of the User;
5) via the Adobe Flash Player and Facebook applications for the purposes indicated in below sections on Adobe Flash Player and Facebook.
3. The following types of Cookies are used within the Shop:
1) „session” – stored on the User`s device until the User log out, leaves the website or closes the browser window;
2) „persistent” – stored on the User`s device for the time specified in the parameters of the Cookies or until they are deleted by the User;
3) „performance” – enable the collection of information about how the Store is used;
4) „necessary” – enable the use of the services avaiable in the Store;
5) „functional” – eneble remembering the User`s chosen settings and personalization the User`s interface;
6) „own” – placed by the Store;
7) „third-party” – derived from the website other than the Store.
4. Cookies and informations obtained through Cookies are in no way linked to Personal Date and are not used to determine the User`s identity. The scope of information collected automatically depends on the User's web browser settings.
5. Web browsing software, i.e. a web browser, usually allows the storage of cookies on the User's terminal equipment by default. Users of the Store may change their settings in this respect. Changing the conditions for storing or receiving Cookies is possible by configuring the settings in the web browsers used by Users. The web browser makes it possible to delete Cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser used by the User. Instructions for managing Cookies relating to individual/example types of web browsers are indicated below
6. The user should check the settings of their browser to find out what information is made available by the browser automatically or to change these settings. For this purpose, the Seller recommends reading the "Help" of the Internet browser used.
7. If the User does not wish to receive Cookies, he/she can change his/her browser settings. However, disabling Cookies necessary for authentication processes, security or maintaining User preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases impossible, to use the Store.
How do I delete my Cookies?
How do I disable the storage of Cookies on my computer?
How do I restore the storage of Cookies?
The method of changing the cookies settings may vary depending on the web browser used by the User. Information on cookies can be found in the "Help" section of each web browser, as well as at http://www.aboutcookies.org.
Cookies in web browsers:
In the browser options, select the option responsible for privacy settings:
The default settings of the Google Chrome browser allow cookies to be stored. To change your settings please:
1) click on the "Google Chrome Settings" menu and select "Settings";
2) click on "Show advanced settings" at the bottom of the page;
3) select the "Content settings" option under the "Privacy" options;
4) select the desired settings;
5) to make special settings for a particular site, click on "Manage exceptions" and select your own settings for sites;
6) to approve the changes, click on the "Done" button.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1) click on the "Tools" menu and select "Internet options";
2) select the "Privacy" tab;
3) use the slider to specify the desired level of setting (the highest blocks cookies completely, the lowest allows all cookies to be stored);
1) click the "Advanced" button and select the desired settings yourself;
2) to make special settings for a particular site, click on "Sites" and select custom settings for sites;
3) confirm the changes using the "OK" button.
The default settings of the Mozilla Firefox browser allow cookies to be stored. To change your settings please:
1) click on the "Tools" menu (in other versions: click on the "Firefox" button) and select "Options";
2) then select the "Privacy" tab and tick the desired settings;
3) to make special settings for a particular site, click on "Exceptions" and select your own settings for sites;
4) confirm the changes using the "OK" button.
The default settings of the Opera browser allow the storage of Cookies. To change your settings please:
1) click on 'Preferences', select 'Advanced' and then 'Cookies';
2) select the desired settings;
3) to make special settings for a particular site, go to the website of your choice, right-click on it, select "Site Preferences" and go to the "Cookies" tab and then make the desired settings;
4) confirm the changes using the "OK" button.
The default settings of the Safari browser allow Cookies to be stored. To change your settings please:
1) in the "Safari" menu, select "Preferences";
2) click on the "Privacy" icon;
3) select the desired settings;
4) to make special settings for a particular site, click on "Details" and select your own settings for the sites.
Adobe Flash Player
The retailer uses Google Analytics, a website audience analysis service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website traffic for website operators and providing other services relating to website traffic and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where it is required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
The Store website contains an integrated plug-in (plug-in) of the social network Facebook, 1601 South Carolina Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 943404, USA. The Facebook plug-in is located under the "Like" button.
When the User accesses the Store, there is an automatic connection via a plug-in between the Facebook server and the User's browser. Facebook will then receive information that the User has visited the Store under their IP address. If the User clicks the "Like" button while logged into their Facebook account, the content of the Store can be linked to the User's profile. The User can find additional information on the Facebook pages.
If you do not wish Facebook to record your visit to the Store, please log out of your Facebook user account.